10/23/2021

I Ain't Kiddin' Ya, We'd Make a Beautiful Cover...


Here's Some More 
Phil X and The Drills!

This Time They're On Stage
 In Front of an Audience!

These are Excellent Soundin' 
Soundboard Recordings!


And I Know At Least One Person
Liked The Other Set I Posted,
'Cause Oldcapellon Said So!


As Mentioned Before...

Phil Has Original Music as well...

One Song is Titled,
"I Wish My Beer Was As Cold As Your Heart."


Anyway, Most of You Folks Will Probably Get
This to Hear The 1st and Last Songs!


That'd Be My Guess!






NOTE: I Don't Know Phil Personally OR
Professionally...
I'm Postin' This Music 'Cause I Like It!

6 comments:

  1. Oooooh, this one is nice on a Sunny Sunday afternoo... And song n° 7 reminds me of a British seventies band somewhere somehow...
    Much appreciated !
    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovere that On Stage and Live in the Studio were about 74 minutes worth on a single CDR, so had to modify a little the back cover to include both sets and burn it all on one CDR, playing it LOUD right now ! I guess Mrs Derek will soon tell me that it's getting late in the night to play such heavy music when neighbours go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'm at the acceptable upper limit on comments on one single post. But this is definitely a must have discovery, both the Live and In the Studio. I think you should stop posting until you have a one million hit streaming of Phil X.
    Just dreaming that such music would come back to appreciation of the masses.
    Good night,

    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  4. The people who have left a comment, and your write-up have made it so's I got's to hear this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright Im getting it and Play Loud? What else could I do? And as above Its too highly recommended to be unheard.

    ReplyDelete