12/16/2021

Pouvez-vous le creuser, Walt?


First Off, I Have to Admit I Used an
Online Translator for the Title of This Post...
I Know Some French, But Not Enough...
(Hope I Didn't Say Somethin' Bad 'Bout Walt!?!)
((Derek should be able to tell us...))

NOTE: Thanks, Derek!
So I Should have Said: Tu piges, Walt?
I was usin' Dig, But Not Literally...




This Is an Excellent Concert!

Sound Quality is So Good!

And Just 'Cause They're Older...
(Aren't We All?)

Don't For a Minute Doubt That They
Still Rocked in 2007!
Listen and Tell Me They've
Slowed Down or
Lost a Step, Etc.


IF You Picked Up ANY of the Other
Point Blank Boots...

You WILL Want This One Too!


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for this show, I Was There and it was a great concert

    I still remember that night,one of the shows for me

    Kind Regards & Merry Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci, beaucoup (that's my knowledge of French, and deux bières s’il vous plaît!). Cheers DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DiamonDave,
      So, now thanks to Rocket, you can try entering a café in Paris and say Pouvez-vous le creuser, Walt?
      Just tell me the look of the waiter ! I guess he'll bring you a glass of super Burgundy wine.

      :)


      Delete
  3. Great blues rock tunes ! Thanks a lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you meant to ask if Walt can plow it, for instance with a spade, then it's correct.
    If you meant Can you dig it, Walt, Can you understand it Walt, then it's incorrect. It should read to make it a little familiar : Tu piges, Walt ?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I Figured the "Dig" Part would get me...
      Thanks, My Friend...

      Delete
  5. Keep it like that my friend, nobody cares and it's kinda fun
    Anyhow, downloading right now, even if they don't play their hit record, Highway Star.... Vedette de l'Autoroute..

    ReplyDelete