2/05/2021

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Lookin' For...

Some More Led Zep via Rose Hill Drive...
An Excellent Audience Recording from archive.org...

Live (Again) from Boulder, Colorado...
Where They Play These Special Shows!

This Is a Great Mixed Bag of Zep Songs, 
BUT...
It's NOT The ONE I was Lookin' For...
(Hence the Title of This Post!)

LuvCo and Myself would like to Get a Copy of
Rose Hill Drive's 2005 Boulder Show Where They
Play the First Led Zeppelin Album in Its Entirety!
(IF Anyone Has It OR Knows Where I Can Get It...
Let Me Know!)

This Show is from 2019 and It's Really Good as well!
They do Play 3 Songs from the First Album...
Plus Assorted Other Songs...
Thanks to Jim Sullivan!

7 comments:

  1. Hey! This is great, Rocket! Thank you!
    Any chance you can reupload the other RHD boots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the 2005 Boulder Theatre [Led Zeppelin I] show & 2008 Boulder Theatre [Led Zeppelin II] show . I'll be happy to upload either or both , just let me know ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. zigzag, That would be So Awesome!
      Just whenever You can, We'd Love Both, of course...
      Hopefully, I Can Return the Favor someday...

      Delete
  3. No probs , I'll email the links soon .

    ReplyDelete