4/25/2021

The Listening Room

 

Alright.

We've decided to start a little fun feature on the site.
Where I will post some of the vinyl albums I've been
listening to recently.
There may be a story.
You may have a story,a memory,good times or bad times.
You might like my choice or not.
You might just pass it by or just look at the pix!
Anyway...Welcome to The Listening Room.


Artist - Hughes/Thrall
Album - Hughes/Thrall
Label - Epic
Released - August 1982

I must've heard I Got Your Number on one of the few
Rock Radio shows we had back then.
That was enough for me to go out and buy it.  
It's a great album not a dud track on it.
Unfortunately due to both of them
being into drugs at the time it wasn't 
properly publicised or toured.
It also denied us more albums.
The cover.
I've never understood what it meant!




 



3 comments:

  1. Falta el link, Amigo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No links,only sharing items from my vinyl collection as described in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah Smoker, this is a killer LP! My mate John was a big trapeze fan, and when this came out he just gave it to me and said 'listen to this' and left. I was a Travers fan, so knew (this) PT from there. It blew me away, and didn't give him back for a few months! Played it a couple of weeks back, and it still rocks. Muscle & Blood is a killer. Could be the last decent thing Hughes did, I think. (Think I read somewhere the record company were gonna put some leggy scanty clad ladies on the cover, but Hughes didn't want it so record co. said 'do what you like'. Should have kept the babes I think!) Cheers.

    ReplyDelete