5/12/2022

Remember The Good Old 1980's...

 


Another headline and support show from EDDIE
and here he is to tell you all about it.

Chez Kane & Crazy Lixx - WOW feckin' WOW,
for a wonderful 2 and half hours I was transported back to my favourite period of music the 80's...fist in the air anthems one after another in a packed academy2 with  heat levels i have not experienced since the old Marquee days. Chez Kane kicked it all of with her sublime melodic rock,
if she had been around back then with a song as good as Rocket On The Radio this gal would of been a mega star...what a voice..
only a 40 min set but I could of walked away from the gig happy as Larry BUT NO Crazy Lixx took it to another level these Swedes played the venue like it was a stadium and with songs where every chorus just stays in your head,I am sucker for any band who have twin lead guitarists..
these guys are amazing I just hope they can get up there to 
the next stage I am told they have a song the brilliant 'Silent Thunder' 
coming out in one of Tom Cruise's films 
so you never know they might still make it big....
24 hours later I still can't get rid of the smile on my face...what a night..

Crazy Lixx

Chez Kane



No comments:

Post a Comment