6/04/2023

You Wear A Dress Baby,I'll Wear A Tie...



OK.Now I am not a musician,never was never will be 
(in my youth I bought a guitar but then I heard Eddie Van Halen
 and put it back in the case) BUT I have seen 1000's of bands 
over the years and I think I qualify to judge,
so i can safely say what I witnessed tonight was NEXT LEVEL...
Ana Popovic and her band were STUNNING,
heavy on the Blues with a dose of Jazz and 
topped off with a Funk groove.Every instrument 
played tonight was of the highest quality and
Ms.Popovic was just extraodinary on guitar.
I spoke to a musician friend on the way out and 
he said that was one of the tightest bands he's ever seen 
(whatever that means) so if you get a chance just 
listen to the quality on show tonight 
you will not be disappointed...Enjoy,Ed

or





 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting this up! I saw Ana play a free show at our county fair last summer and if there were 100 people there I'll eat my hat. Didn't make a difference - great show and an amazing band to be sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks gonna give an ear . still waiting to see if 1 of these bands you all put up an say that they won't disappoint. Actually disappoint? Been coming to site Pre COVID. an 100% so far keep up the great job.
    Thanks Ricky Ru .

    ReplyDelete