10/01/2023

Night Falls On The City...


 Alright here's a bit of a curio.
Picked this up from my local car boot (flea market)
a few months ago.Of course I knew about it
but it was the first time I'd seen it.
The Skatt Bros. first album and it's massive KISS
and other connections.
It's on the Casablanca label and they're under
Aucoin Management.
Sean Delaney sometimes referred to as
"the fifth member of KISS".
What with his cowrites,production and
choreography for the band.
Pieter Sweval original Starz bassist.
Richie Fontana & Craig Krampf both played
on Paul Stanley's '78 solo album.
Richie also was in the band Piper with Billy Squire.
Phew! I'm sure there could be a book about this band.
The music? It's a bit of this and a bit of that.
Rock,AOR,Disco.
It doesn't seem to know what it wants to be.
It's not bad,I enjoyed it.I've heard worse that's for sure.
One thing's for sure I'm glad it's in my collection.
Seemingly their second album was more
Rock.But I'm sure it's probably harder to 
find than the debut. 

or



5 comments:

  1. Sadly none of the links work :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRb-lljUqG0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,yeah that's what I read Aussie only release.

      Delete
  3. No lo puedo descargar muchas gracias por compartilo

    ReplyDelete