4/06/2024

Everybody's Swinging,Dancing To The Music...



 SOUTHSIDE JOHNNY.So here's the story...I am a bit of a  Springsteen fan.But no way am I gonna pay big bucks (£175...seriously) to stand in a field at Hyde Park down the road the night before and after tonight,so I thought I would pop along to the Empire to see his best mate play and hoping the Boss might join him for a jam at some point...and guess what...it didn't happen...BUT by the end of the gig I didn't care because this was so good considering I knew none of the songs it really didn't matter. I just got so into their New Jersey blue collar Blues sound I left the venue with a big smile and a new favourite band...Bruce who??...Enjoy,Ed.

or




1 comment:

  1. Great looking setlist. I finally saw Johnny prior to the pandemic and was glad that I did.

    ReplyDelete