2/14/2022

I Woke Last Night to the Sound of Thunder...

 


Here's Andy Taylor Live on MTV!

It's the Audio from His Performance on
MTV's New Year's Eve 
Rock N Roll Ball!
From back in 1987...
(When They Showed Live Concerts and Such...)

Andy and Band Rock Out to the Bob Seger Song
Rosalie (Which Lizzy Covered!) to Kick Things Off...

Plus, Great Songs from the Wonderful album Thunder!
Dweezil Zappa Makes an Appearance and I Believe
Terry Bozzio is Behind the Drum Kit...

Anyway, All Kinds of Excellent Rock N Roll!
I Might Lie and Take It Easy
Are 2 Great Songs You Should Hear!


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for this gem. I wish Steve Jones was playing guitar like he did on Andy's Thunder LP but I can't complain about this rarity...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Understand, Anon...
      Some of the Best Things are Those Never Been Done...
      So, We Takes What We Can Get!

      Delete
  2. Very cool! - Stinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was the best thing to come from Duran Duran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I Already Post This Thing Before?

    ReplyDelete