2/12/2022

Some Things About Some Things...



Firstly, Thanks for ALL the Comments!

They Apply and Extend Far Beyond Me
And this Blog...
AND, 
They Say a Whole Lot About YOU as well...


This Is NOT The ONLY Blog You Visit...
(Nor Should It Be!)

It's NOT The ONLY Blog I Visit, Either!


IF You Look Closely, 
You'll See Each Blog, While Sharin' Music,
Does It In Their Own Unique Way!


Secondly, Thanks for Your Patience and Understandin'...

It's Not What Life Does to You,
But, How You React to What It Does to You!



Probably 'Bout The ONLY Changes 'Round Here
Will Be the Number of Total Posts That are "Live."


As of This Writin' There Are 1,261 Posts Here...
(1,262 Now!)
((I Hid About 500 From View Yesterday...))


Keepin' Track of 1,200 - 1,300 of Anything Is a Task!


So, I Plan to Weed Out Many Old Posts...

To Make Room for New Posts...



What's The Manageable or Magic Number?
I Don't Know?
But, It Will Be Under 1,000 For Sure!




5 comments:

  1. Spoken like a gentlemen of the arts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work! Appreciate all the effort in sharing these great shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog. Even the stuff I don't listen to brings back good feelings and memories. And the stuff I listen to keeps the blood pumping! Carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all you do, Rocket! It is much appreciated by many!

    ReplyDelete