12/24/2022

Don't Stand In My Way...


 Eddie's had a busy time this year,gig going.
Here he is again sharing his recordings.
With Us!!


Now Symphonic Metal has never been my thang
aside from Within Temptation
but I do quite like the band Leave's Eyes
who Elina also sings with.
So I thought I would jog along and break my 
symphonic virginity.I was pleasantly surprised,
some really good songs with exceptional vocals.
As you would expect from those classically trained singers.
Not the biggest of crowds but those there seemed to
enjoy...myself?...not sure I will be rushing back
but Hey Ho an OK night was had.
Enjoy,Ed. 

or



1 comment:

  1. Give this a listen there are many groups like this in europe,this type of metal is very popular there,helloween,avantasia,nightwish etc,lots of female singers too.

    ReplyDelete