12/24/2022

No Regrets And These Cassettes Are Never Running Down...


 

Now like most of us here I am quite open minded
when it comes to music.I am always looking for something 
different with the exception of Grime,Drill & Modern Rap.
I will give anything a listen to hence the inclusion
of LeBrock,SYNTHWAVE is a genre I have always
had a soft spot for.Taking me back to the 80's
theme tunes for all the best Films & TV Series
and when you include some great guitar 
playing I am hooked.
Even without a drummer or keyboard player
(just vocals,guitar & bass).
The sound coming from a fecking computer I can 
forgive within this genre
because the songs are so catchy and it works.
Also the crowd lap it up which adds
to a great atmosphere...AND I was
not the oldest here tonight which made
me feel good...HA!
Enjoy,Ed.

or



No comments:

Post a Comment