4/30/2023

And Now The End Is Near...


 

December 1st & 2nd are the dates of the last ever Kiss
shows at MSG,NYC.It's been a hell of a ride!!
Can't say I've agreed with everything they've done
but I've certainly enjoyed most of it.
Just yesterday I received another book purchase
from Japan so I'm still buying stuff even after all these years.
To be fair they have been on a farewell tour for about 
the last 20 years.So the pension pot
must be pretty full by this stage.
All joking aside they are one of the most iconic
bands ever and they've given me a lot
of pleasure over the years.
I can put on one of their albums and it will bring a
smile to my face (except maybe Carnival Of Souls! lol).
Here's a couple of fun shows from the Crazy Nights Tour.
From Sweden and Japan.
Vinyl Rips.

Sweden '88
or

Japan '88
or






No comments:

Post a Comment