7/08/2023

Bang,Bang,Banging In Your Head...



 Well,well,well it's been nearly 40 years since 
I last seen them and remarkably his 
voice sounds exactly the same.
OK that's my last dig at the use of backing tapes,
it's something i will have to live with as pretty 
much all bands are using them these days (f&#k f&'k f&#k) 
so let me concentrate on the show...
excellent from the choice of songs 
through to the performance.At 66yo,Mr Lawless's use of 
the designer mike stand was amazing 
to watch and the packed out 
Roundhouse loved every minute of it.
My only gripe being the film sections 
they went on too long and could of been 
replaced by a couple more songs but hey ho I still enjoyed it.
So a big high five for the 4 band members 
AND the guy on the mixing desk for making them sound 
SOOOO GOOOOD (whoops sorry...THAT was my last dig ha.
Enjoy,Ed.

or




2 comments:

  1. I hope a lot of groups dont use backing tapes as its kind of cheating the audience,recently motley crue have had lots of allegations thrown at them about this,a lot of pop groups use backing tapes like simon cowells boy bands and girl bands from tv shows who cant really sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guitar/Bass/Drums-It Doesn't Matter. Love your humor.

    ReplyDelete