7/30/2023

Hello World I'm Your Wild Girl...


 

NOW let's go back to the mid 70's a young ED 
was just discovering Rock music and like every 
other male we just assumed
 guitar rock was a man thing UNTIL for me,
THE RUNAWAYS appeared and I was hooked,
being too young to actually go and see them 
on the few dates they played over here I made it 
my goal to try and see them as solo artists 
(well Lita,Joan & Cherie) and my boyhood crush is now complete.
As you would expect the set is mostly 
Runaways songs and she still has 
the voice that I fell in love with back in the day.
Enjoy,Ed.

or





2 comments:

  1. Very nice setlist indeed. Would deserve to have an official or soundboard quality edition.
    Greetings from Paris,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in the Bay Area we had Rox...or Roxz... The word on the street was they were "big in Japan" and gigs were billed with "Last show before Japan Tour" or "Just back from Japan." They were from the East Bay, which is not as cool as San Francisco-Marin County. Anyway....check 'em out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHfozRGFQfU&list=FL5i4I4EN9qQFPs7uBKJZj_g&index=4

    ReplyDelete