7/15/2023

You've Gotta Break Away...


 

WHY the hell did I not go and see this band
 back in the day,I've always been a fan and their first 2 
albums would easily be in my top 100 albums.
Never mind I'm here now and it was just THE perfect night.
And one of the few times I don't have to scrape 
about looking for a setlist as I knew every single song,
my only trepidation coming to the gig was 
Dante's vocals I wasn't to sure if they would 
work in a live setting as I don't think he has the strongest of voices 
BUT no problems that end,
it worked and the whole band was so 
into playing a small venue like this 
it just made the night that extra bit special...
early days but this could turn out to be my gig of the year...
Enjoy,Ed.

or




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! They'll probably never play the U.S. again but I can certainly enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete