8/21/2023

I Still Remember That Rumblin' Sound...


 

A rare chance to see some Confederate Rock from across the pond.
Originally formed in 2004 with ex-members of Skynyrd & 
Molly Hatchet,these days they have a 
couple of ex-Blackfoot guys in the band neither 
of who I recognize but it doesn't matter at the end of the 
day they play real Southern Rock and that will do me.
A piss poor turnout (about 20 of us in the venue) 
but a massive high five to them as 
they played a full set including 
a lot of my favourites from way back.Enjoy,Ed.

or





3 comments:

  1. I dont recognise the names of the band,but if they sound like blackfoot then it,ll be good,be interesting to hear how they do steve earles copperhead road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The answer to the above question is “Very Well”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Skinny Molly share always liked a bit of Southern Rock Great work

    ReplyDelete