12/10/2023

A Rock 'n' Roll Disgrace!




Ok as I didn't really enjoy their performance 
earlier in the year at the Underworld I thought 
I would give them another try.Plus it was a FREE show so why not?
So this time I got up real close and 
band performance wise they were 
exceptional BUT Dougie on vocals was just off his face 
(at one point he introduced a song they had just played...
SERIOUSLY) pretty much ruined it for me 
and on the encores with Kim(Girlschool) &John (Raven) 
was just embarrassing to watch.
With a pissed Dougie hardly noticing them...
now I know it's Rock 'n' Roll 
but please show some professionalism...
nice venue though...Enjoy,Ed.

or









 

2 comments:

  1. It could have been worse i suppose, Doogie might also have paid tribute to Graham Bonnet's drunken exploits (back when he was briefly with MSG), by whipping out his todger onstage. :) Also, Doogie really needs to invest in a new 'syrup', that one he's wearing looks utterly ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to listen to some of this before I d/loaded,Its a big shame this show was ruined by the singer,He is a good singer I like his work with rainbow and msg and others,But I wont be d/loading this.

    ReplyDelete