10/17/2024

Hail Hail Rock 'n' Roll...

Last minute gig for me tonight.To be honest I never really paid much attention to these guys over the years but I was given a ticket and the support bands looked good so why not?...Well well well I didn't expect this they were so good with some great songs and lead singer Josh Todd is such an engaging frontman you just can't take your eyes off him.The venue was packed so occasionally the recording suffers from idiots who would rather discuss what they had for dinner last night than watch the gig....Jeez i hate these people...Oh well I still came away with a new favourite band...Enjoy,Ed.

or







 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting they covered an "uncool" artist like Bryan Adams. Good for them. I've never paid much attention to them either but that shows they're not afraid to step outside expectations. Thanks for the post, Eddie.

    ReplyDelete