8/28/2021

Demin & Leather Says It All...


Here's a Very Good Audience Recording of SAXON!

Live on the Denim & Leather Tour in 1981...

This Particular Show is From Naples, Italy...

And DAMN! What a Setlist!

ALL Your Favorite Songs Are Here,
Plus Solos and Such!

This Is an Oldie But Goodie From The Past!

Dallas 1PM Does Not Have 
the News Reportin' Segment
In The Middle of the Song...

But, I Have Other Shows, 
Like One from 1983
That Does Have It...

So, That Makes Me ASK:
I Wonder What Dictated 
Whether That News Reportin'
Tape Was Played 
OR 
What Kept It From Bein' Played?

You Know The One I'm A Talkin' About:
"I Can See Mrs. Kennedy's Pink Suit..." And So On...

Anyway, I May Never Know The Answer to That...

But, I DO Know, 
IF You Don't Have This Saxon Boot...

No comments:

Post a Comment