8/26/2021

Well I Can't Stop The Music...


Cheap Trick Live at Alpine Valley in
East Troy, Wisconsin in 1982!

Man, You Gotta Love Bootlegs...

This Artwork Here Had Live at Alpin Valley
on the Front Cover, So I Fixed That, And
Re-Did The Back Cover as well...

Also, I've Included Another Set of Covers as well...

Enough 'Bout The Covers...

This Version Here Is Absolutely Excellent!

And It Is More Complete Than Some Other
Versions I Have, and Have Seen!

The Sound Quality is Outstanding!

And The Performance is as well...

(Has Cheap Trick Ever Played a Bad Concert?)

Some Of Their Classics 
Plus Some Which Are
Really Energized 
When Played Live!

It's Cheap Trick...

It's Exactly What You Expect!


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

2 comments:

  1. Sure enough, my copy of this show is missing the last 2 songs! Thanks for the complete concert! Touring behind "One On One", my favorite album of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too Paul, and in awful 128kbps... So definitely should be a nice upgrade, remaster, with HRC branded artwork. What else needed for a nice musical evening ?

      Btw : thanks Rocket :)

      Greetings for Paris

      Delete