6/18/2022

It's Time We All Reach Out...


 Here's Ed again and this time he's got The Blues!


And just to show that the ladies can do The Blues
as well.She hits all the right grooves with 
traditional Blues and modern guitar histrionics.
Amazing to watch her up close especially when 
she let loose on a couple of the longer songs...
super fast...a big future ahead.




Hard working British Blues guitarist who I 
have seen a couple of times.
Although considered one of the new breed
he has been around for about 20 years.But like 
all Blues players he is forever touring and 
playing everywhere.
Reminded me of a young Eric Clapton if
that is possible. 






2 comments:

  1. Smoker,once again you have excelled yourself with the covers,considering my naff camera abilities. Ed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Ed.It's cool I can make covers with pics from the actual shows.
      Must admit I try not to spend too much time on them! lol

      Delete