6/08/2022

I've Been To Eastbourne Too...


 Well not only is EDDIE into Hard Rock/Metal
he's also into Punk!
Here's the first of his Punk recordings.

Take it away Buddy!!

I like Punk Rock,there I've said it now,I like the 
attitude & aggression that comes with it.
To be honest it's Heavy Rock with shite vocals
and I love it.Here we have one of my favourites,
Anti-Nowhere League.
I never got to see them back in the day but thankfully
they are still around and selling out shows.
A lot of the songs will be new to most people.
But,So What has been covered by Metallica
if you're offended by bad language then
don't bother...it's very rude.




1 comment:

  1. Yes! Love a lot of the "classic" punk bands. ANL's first album and early singles are among the best of the lot...even before Metallica brought them much-deserved attention. Looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete