6/03/2022

Well I Know I'm Gonna Be...


 OK looks like Eddie's spent all his 
pocket money on going to see more bands.
That's good new for us as we get to hear them
(for the first time) too.
What's that Ed?

Hollowstar - seen them 3 times already they
seem to have been supporting everybody
and building a solid fanbase.
Great classic hard hitting Rock.
When I get to these gigs I always look around
and see what t-shirts everyone is wearing and 
there is always a high volume of Hollowstar shirts on show.
Which is always a good sign.
Definitely a band for the future.


Here's Ed again to tell us about another band.

Empyre - These guys are so good,real intense 
musicianship and a singer who can hit all the notes...
they will not be supporting for long.







1 comment:

  1. I found the Hollowstar album - very impressive!

    ReplyDelete