6/29/2022

Pulsating To The Back Beat...


 Little vinyl upload from the 10" record 
released in 1990.
The Godfathers formed in the mid 80's
too late for Punk & too early for Britpop.
So they were kind of out on their own playing their 
kind of music.They are guitar heavy but they're neither 
Heavy Metal or Heavy Rock 
they are Rock 'n' Roll.Sharp suited back in the day
they looked like some East End of London gangster mob.
Imagine the Krays in a band!
Still going today playing gigs and about to release a new album.
Only Peter Coyne (vocals) remains from the original band,
they're still lethal live.

or








2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Love The Godfathers so thanks very much for this. I have made multiple DL attempts but it doesn't complete in any recognizable file format. Any chance you could check this out as this is a gap in my Godfathers collection I would like to fill.

    Thanks in anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mojo don't really know what's going on.
      What I do know is I forgot to zip that file,it was being
      downloaded so I just left it.Anyway there's a new zipped FF link
      or a mediafire link as well.
      Enjoy!

      Delete