2/28/2023

I'm in the High-Fidelity First-Class Traveling Set...



Here's a Super Excellent Eddie Money Concert...

An Amazing Performance With Stellar Sound Quality!

I Got This From The So Many Roads... Blog...
So, Thanks to speedy...

And, Apparently He Got It From The New JDP Blog...
(It's Tagged That Way...)

And Added the Artwork...

So, Thanks Also to Just Dave!




Eddie Money Live at The Kabuki...

In San Francisco, CA in 1982...

This Show Is Also Known as The MTV Concert!

Yes, Kids, Once Upon a Time,
MTV Used to Play Music Videos and Concerts and Such...


I Tracked Down The LaserDisc Front Cover...

And Added It...

So, Thanks to ME...


Now That's What I Call Sharin'...

Anyway, Enjoy This Awesome Concert!


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

3 comments:

  1. Great setlist, high quality recording; Thanks a lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well My Friends ever since i drank Tequilla with Eddie When I was Still a boy . Not sure why I got away with it. But friends of my parents were good friends of Eddie. They got us backstage passes. So he become 1 of my favorites .Thanks for this . Be Safe An hope all is well.
    Ricky Ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, is there any way ti get a re-up on this show? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete