2/28/2023

Simply The BEST?

 Have You EVER Made a List of Your Favorite Live Albums?

(Whether Written Down Or In Your Head...)

Maybe a List of Just 10, Let's Say...

What YOU Consider to be the BEST...


Or, Maybe You've Seen Someone Else's List...

In a Magazine or Somewhere...


Have YOU EVER Thought of Makin' a List of

THE BEST 1,000 ALBUMS EVER?


Me Neither...


But, I Know Someone Who Is Doin' Just That...

Eric Berlin...

And, He's Goin' So Far As To Publish It Online...


What's That Old Sayin' 'Bout a Thin Line

Between Insanity and Genius...

I, Seriously Think That Might Apply Here...

But, It's NOT For ME To Say...


YOU Can Check It Out Here:

THE BEST 1,000 ALBUMS EVER 

by Eric Berlin


He Defines What BEST Means To HIM...

And, What Got Him To Take On Such a Monumental Task...

You Can See That HERE...



I Especially Like How He Uses Time & Place and Memories to Redefine the Word BEST...

(It's NOT Just The Music Between The Grooves...)

And Applys It To HIS List!


It's Also 'Bout Discovery and Discussion...

Maybe You'll Run Across an Album or Band

That You've Never Heard Before...

And, That's Somethin' We're ALL Into...

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for helping to spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome!
      I Admire You Labor of Love To Undertake Such a Thing...
      I've Also Added Your Link to Our Blog List on the Side...

      Delete
  2. These lists are only one persons opinion,nobody will ever agree with some else totally,Classic rock magazine have a habit of printing best of lists,like best song or best band or best album and it always causes arguements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed quite interesting and thoughtful comments for each record. Will come back. In the same way, I also like http://www.bestlivealbums.com/ dedicated to... well yes, Live Albums, and I almost only listen to... well yes Live Albums since my childhood. My mother bought me an album when I was twelve years old called Hits for Twens and then also Mud Rock, that were some kind of a fake live records but yes there it started and the live feeling of music still rocks in my mind when I listen to records since then. And about fake live albums, we know there were some others well known but hey, that ain't a problem as long as they include some clapping at the end of the songs. Have fun !

    ReplyDelete