5/20/2023

Because You Know We Do It Right...

 

Always been a fan but having not seen them since '86 
I expected to see a retro band going through the motions...
how feckin' wrong was I...
GIRLSCHOOL totally killed it tonight,
Kim had been ill recently but she was on fire tonight and half way 
through the set they brought on a young guitarist/singer 
who helped raise the levels even further so the future 
is looking good and they have a new album coming out at some point.
They played everything that you would expect 
and left a packed Underworld begging for more...
they were so good I even stayed for that stupid 
band/crowd picture thing at the end 
and I never do that...what a gig...enjoy,Ed.

or





2 comments:

  1. Nice setlist ! Thanks a lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If memory server me right, 7 tracks from Hit and Run! Probably the Girls' best album.

    ReplyDelete