5/06/2023

Just A Little Bit Of Conversation...


 

Now this is an interesting one,I really like the 
Broken with their Nickelback sound but I gotta 
feel for them as it was less than a year ago they 
were playing theater size venues and filling them out,9 months later it's 
back to the clubs and NOT filling them out...it's got to be so difficult 
for working bands these days because of the costs involved 
they can't really afford to tour all over Europe and beyond 
unless they have huge investments behind them 
from record companies which as we know no longer 
exist and they certainly will not get any help from t
he government regarding the brexit costs so they are 
tuck on the treadmill of touring the UK again and again.
Shame but that's life these days for many bands.
On the selfish side it's great for me as 
I get up close and personal with some 
very talented musicians who I know should be playing arenas...
Enjoy,Ed.

or





No comments:

Post a Comment