5/05/2023

Don't Waste Your Time, Searchin' For Those Wasted Years...



Iron Maidnem Is an Outstandin'
Iron Maiden Tribute Band!

They Hail From Hungary...

They Started Out Playin' 
Maiden Music as a Hobby and
Just For Fun!

Then Upped Their Game in 2006
With the 10 Wasted Years CD!

It's a Studio Recording, Not a 
Live Recording, As The Front 
Cover Might Possibly Imply...

Excellent Song Selection as well...



NOTE: 
One of The Guitarists Were Workin' on a Newer CD in 2020:
Cserfalvi Töfi Zoltán - The Number Of The Years: 50...
But, I'm Not Sure IF It Actually Surfaced...


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

3 comments:

  1. When I saw the cover I thought I might have this,But looking at the track listing this Is not the same cd,maybe they have done more than one,I will dig It out and check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link says File not found, any chance of re-upping this one? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a Rocket post hopefully when he's back...new link.

      Delete