5/24/2024

She's Crazy,I'm Lazy...



What's not to like about old school British Heavy Metal?To be honest I never really paid much attention to them when they started back in the 80's but over the years I've got to really like what they do and with BLAZE going off and joining Maiden briefly and then setting off on a solo career I didn't think I would get the chance to see the original line up play live...BUT NO,I was suprised as everyone when they announced a few dates 40 years after they started and what a great night it turned out to be,Blaze really is an engaging frontman,to watch him point out fans in the crowd and offer to fight them was hysterical and for a man who had a triple heart bypass at the begining of the year this really was an outstanding performance....enjoy Ed.

or






No comments:

Post a Comment