3/05/2022

Heads, I Win - Tails, You Lose...

 


Excellent Southern Rock by an Unknown Band!


Crossrode was a Band from Columbia, South Carolina...
(This was Recorded in West Columbia 
at a Little Studio [Strawberry Jamm] 
About a Mile from My House Back Then...)
So, I May Be Biased!
But, That Don't Make Me Wrong!

These Guys Had The Southern Rock Sound Down Stone Cold!

This is Their One and Only Album!

Originally Released on Record in 1980...

Way Back When, I Posted This from a Vinyl Rip...

But, This is from the CD Released in 2008 
and is Now Out of Print...

Their Sound Falls Somewhere Between Skynyrd and Hatchet!

My Favorite Song is Win Or Lose (You Lose)
But There's Not a Bad Song Here!

IF You Like Hard Rockin' Southern Rock - 
You'll Like This!

Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks, love finding old unknown bands..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, never heard of 'em. Gotta be worth a punt! Cheers DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet again, you're right - these guys are real good. True Southern Rock. Shame this is their only offering. Great stuff. Cheers DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi! Can you re up this link? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is interesting:
    http://southernbluesrock.blogspot.com/2012/12/crossrode-1980-strawberry-jamm.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah That Is?
      That's the Original Back Cover I Made When I Posted It Years Ago...
      It Was Released on CD (I Think in Germany...)...
      Apparently It was an Unofficial Release!

      Delete
    2. https://www.discogs.com/release/6251834-Crossrode-Crossrode

      Delete
  6. Wow! The more I listen to it, the more I like it!
    It's like a lost Skynyrd album!

    Any possibility on getting the boot?
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Believe What He's Callin' a Bootleg Is What You Have...
      He Seems to be Sayin' What's Posted (My Old Vinyl Rip and CD Artwork) Are a Bootleg.
      And, That The Band Did Not Release a CD Version...
      But, Whoever Did, It's a Bootleg (Or Unofficial Release)...

      Delete
  7. Oi! Thanks for the re up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete