9/02/2021

Standing Over by the Record Machine...


I Saw This on a Couple Sites Recently...

One of Them Bein' Guitars 101...

So, I Just Had to D/L It!

And Man Were These Teenagers Good...

I Found out They're From Ireland 
and
Formed in 2010...
And 
Broke Up in 2018...


And, I'd Missed Them Completely!


Now, They've Been Described as
Dr. Feelgood Meets The Yardbirds 
by Way of
Early Rolling Stones and The Animals...


And, Here's a Short But 
Energetic and Blisterin'
Concert 
for You to Hear 
IF 
They Lived Up 
To That Hype!


You're Sure to Recognize Some of the Covers
They Play at This Abbey Road Show...
Old Chuck Berry and Bo Diddley and Such...





NOTE: I Fixed the Back Cover Here on the Blog,
(Didn't Catch It 'Til I Was Gonna Post It...)
It Had Stormy Moday Blues...

3 comments: