9/23/2021

Shine On You Crazy Animals...


I Was Listenin' to This The Other Night...
Late at Night!

I'm Not a Huge Pink Floyd Fan...

But, I Did Like Animals For Some Reason...
(And Have Some Others as well...)

Great Sound Quality on This...

That Seems to Be Very Real and Honest...
Almost Raw!

Listen to Gilmour's Guitar at the Start of
Have A Cigar!

They Do The Animals Stuff on The First CD...

Then a Kinda Greatest Hits Deal on CD2...


All In All...
It's Just

Another Great Bootleg!


PinkFloyd-Oakland77-CD1

PinkFloyd-Oakland77-CD2

3 comments:

  1. Animals is an amazing album. I am a pretty big Pink Floyd fan and Animals stands above the others in my opinion. 17 minutes of Dogs flies by like it's a hit single.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the only show on the Animals tour where Careful With That Axe, Eugene was played.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animals was a very good album although a bit dark.

    ReplyDelete