9/10/2021

Doin' It The Hard Way...

 


Yesterday 
I Spent a Big Chunk of My Time
Searchin' for My 
Point Blank Bootlegs...

After a Comment by analogkid
I believe it was...

And, I Found Some Others Not Posted, Yet!

Also, I Found Out I Had 
2 Versions 
of This 
Atlanta Agora Ballroom 
Show from 1980...


The One I've Seen Posted Many Places,
Includin' Here Years Ago, 
Is a Good FM Radio Broadcast
BUT
With an Incorrect Tracklist
(The Last 2 Songs Weren't Labeled Correctly...)
 and Artwork...


Like the One with The Red X on It Below...


I Also Found a Version 
With the Correct Tracklist and Artwork...
AND
A Much Better Sound Quality...


THIS VERSION
Sounds Like It Was
Taken from the 
Original 
King Biscuit Discs!



So, To Be Clear...
The Version Below Has:
Excellent Sound Quality
Correct Tracklist
Correct Artwork

SO, THIS IS THE ONE YOU NEED TO GET!


Point Blank - Atlanta 1980 (Correct Version)

3 comments:

  1. very pleased to see this - I let a bad review in CREEM keep me away from these guys for years - dumb, dumb, dumb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, simon,
      You'll be Pleased to Know I've Got Some More Point Blank Shows to Post!

      Delete
  2. Right. Replaced original with this one. Feel as though I'm a completist now ;) Looking forward to more PB. Another band who should've.....Jeez too many of them, eh? Cheers Rocket DD

    ReplyDelete