1/20/2022

By Request...

 

UFO Steve Sez:


Another CD rip from an old bootleg I bought years ago 

a bit of a compilation with varying degrees of a sound:

very good to good to poor.





Listen to the BBC announce at the start 

for a really old fashioned Style introduction 

(very good sound)


Then half of a Zurich 1974 show with Schenker and Chapman 

with a nice version of Back to the USA 

(good sound)


Then a 1977 sound check which sounds like it was recorded 

in an office with the doors opening and closing.

(poor)


Request Fulfilled HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Ufo steve collection of ufo related music must be huge,where does he get it all from,I wonder if he has anything from when Bernie marsden of whitesnake was in the band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have at least 2 I'll have a look And send one soon

    ReplyDelete