1/18/2022

There's a Port on an Eastern Bay...

 


Well, I've Been Diggin' Out of a Snow Storm...

Mother Nature Dropped 'Bout 10" on Us...

So, Had to Dig Out the Car and Go to
The Store For Some Things We Really Didn't
Need, But, Well, There's Another 3" Comin'
Tomorrow Night!


Me, I Was Just Happy The Power Didn't Go Out!

Oh, Sorry...



Here's an Excellent HEART Bootleg I Would
Go Out in the Cold and Snow to Get!

It's Excellent!

Not Sure Why They Play The Intro to
Crazy On You, Then Not the Song
'Til Later...


That Awesome Line-Up of The Band
Makes For Wonderful Music!


Follow Your HEART On THIS ONE!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the alternative CD artwork. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one. Great early days of Heart. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to sound like the annoying French frog eating guy... even if I ain't French but Belgian...anyhow, this is to my ears an excellent wonderful amazing AUDIENCE recording.

    ReplyDelete