1/28/2024

I Know That I Will Follow...



 AT LAST,after a 36 year wait I finally 
got to see Mr.Tramp in concert 
and not only that but he played a 
White Lion set (died and gone to heaven moment ) 
don't get me wrong I love his solo stuff (forget Freak Of Nature) 
BUT it's White Lion ffs.
Verdict = outfeckinstanding,he may have to sing in a lower key 
these days but the voice is still there and along with Mr.Nand 
doing his best Vito impersonation this led to 
tonight being one of my favourite shows of the 
year so far.I even put up with my nemesis the "BACKING TAPES" 
but as the legend himself confessed,it's 
just not financially viable to bring a full 
band over for these small intimate shows 
BUT he did promise to 
rectify this next year...here's hoping...Enjoy,Ed.

or







No comments:

Post a Comment