1/14/2024

Regrow The Forest...



Well I did not expect this...on record TLI sound really good hence the reason I popped along BUT live they just go to another level,heavier and faster with amazing energy shown throughout the gig.Vocalist Delia is all over the stage and jumping in the crowd during the show making it an absolute joy to watch and listen to and tonight will make it into one of my top 5 gigs of the year...fantastic night...my only gripe being where I was (upstairs on the balcony) I was surrounded by these free ticket holders who insist on chatting their way through the gig...JEEZ I hate these people...show some respect for the band FFS I am hoping the government will bring in a law where these people can be taken out of the venue and SHOT.That aside if you do get a chance check this band out they are gonna be big mefinks...
Enjoy,Ed.

or




No comments:

Post a Comment