12/05/2020

The Only Constant Thing Is Change...

 


Here's Somethin' I've Had For Many, Many Years!


It's Status Quo Gearin' Up for Their 20th Anniversary Tour!


That Year They Released the Record 1+9+8+2
Which IF You Add All That Up, Equals 20!


Since I Last Posted This 2 CD Set of Rehearsals, 
Some of These Songs Were Released on a Newer, 
Updated Version of 1+9+8+2 on a 2nd Disc...


But, It Has Since Gone Out of Print...

Status Quo Do a Lot of Laughin', Playin', and Singin' 

Tryin' to Remember How These Old Songs Go!


I Found It Quite Entertaining, Myself!


NOTE: Not ALL the Songs on the Back Cover are Correctly Labeled - That's Just the Way I Received Them...As It Had a Front Cover, But No Back...

Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

(NEW LINK: 3/6/21)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/503f629b56/file.html

9 comments:

  1. i loved Quo in the 70's, their output in the 80's was more on the pop side...But I'll give this a listen:). Any Quo is better than no Quo. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite unexpected ! Thanks a lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Guys Are Welcome!
    This Is a FUN Listen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have the boot of Quo playing in a pub - in Germany I think - to promote the album they'd just released? Not sure which album it was now but it was a great CD with ex sound quality. I lent it to someone about 15 years ago and the bastard disappeared! Never been able to find it since. It was quite common at the time and readily available at record fairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. StarSS, Doesn't Ring a Bell to Me, But I Bet smoker knows! I'll Ask Him for You...

      Delete
    2. Would It Be This:
      http://theultimatebootlegexperience7.blogspot.com/2013/04/status-quo-1999-06-17-baden-baden-de.html

      Delete
    3. I think it is. Much appreciated guys!!

      Delete
    4. You're Always Welcome - Just Glad We Could Help!

      Delete