12/21/2020

The Men in Black, Their Lips Are Sealed…

 

Some of You May Have Been Wonderin' Where I Been?

Some of You Hadn't Noticed I Didn't Post Yesterday!
(Except For That Molly Hatchet - Louisville Show, AGAIN!)


Well, Some of My Time Was Spent 
Workin' on Some NEW Artwork!


I've Always Hated The Artwork That Came With This Show!
(No Offense To Whoever Made It...)
But, I've Never Liked It Or Even Understood What The Goal Was?
SO, Folks May Say The Same of My Artwork as well...
(Fine! Fair Game!)



So, Here 'Tis!

Great Concert Performance by Blue Öyster Cult from 1984!

Sound Quality's Top Notch as well!

They Play Some from The Revolution By Night 
Plus Some Older Material and 
One From Buck's Solo Album Flat Out!

Have At It!

Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

(NEW LINK: 3/5/21)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/944a520c1f/file.html

10 comments:

  1. Great band with consistently awesome sounding shows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very glad to find this one up - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, akid & simon!
    BÖC is Always a Go To For Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MERCI
    BOC is one of the cult group of the seventies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... BÖC is Great!
    But What About The Artwork???????? (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like my printer will be working overtime tonight and telling me "but you already had artwork for that cd !" and well yeah but Rocket did a new one and anyhow you printer will you shut up and let me print what I want.

    Maybe one day the machines will tell us that they don't agree anymore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks That Way...Machines Are Takin' Over the World!
      TVs are hooked up to the Internet...OK!
      When I Type in a Search, It Tries to Tell Me What I'm Lookin' For, and Even Refrigerators are Now Internet Connected??

      Delete
  7. Great show and great artwork! It's exactly what I had in mind! Couldn't find the proper font, though! Great job, Rocket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm...don't remember you complaining when I gave you this years ago

    ReplyDelete