7/15/2021

A Snapshot In Time...

 


Here's the Follow-Up to 1987's Wishes...

Pictures From The Front is a Continuation 
of What Jon Started There...

Yep. You NEED This ONE Two!

It Starts Out With I'm Only Dreaming,
a Cool Rocker with Great Lyrics!

NOTE: Somethin' 'Bout Me IS: I Don't Dream!
Yeah, I Know They Say Everyone Does,
They Just Don't Remember...
Well, THEY Are Wrong!


Division Street Is Probably My Favorite Song...
It's a Gritty Rocker That Sounds Like It Coulda
Been Written This Year...

On Come And Get It Jon Shows Off Some
Hot Guitar Licks!

Another Solid Effort by Jon...

'Course I Like ALL His Records,
Axis or No...

The Man Is Just One Talented Musician!

4 comments:

  1. Love this Jon Butcher stuff. Thanks. Growing up in New England was quite familiar with his work. Saw him a few times. You ever come across any of the Charlie Farren / Farrenheit albums? Another NE guitarist is hard to come by these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the last new vinyl album I bought in the 80s - nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks a bit like the great Tony Macalpine on the cover

    ReplyDelete