7/22/2021

Is It Hot In Here...OR?

 


Is Farrenheit Really Burnin' Up The Worcester Centrum!!!

I Mean - DAMN!

I Never Expected THIS!

I Listened to Their Debut CD and
It Was Well Played Pop/Rock...
A Nice Tuneful Record!

But THIS, Them LIVE!

DAMN!

This Is a Whole Other Thing!

They Were The Opening Act For 
Just Another Band Out of Boston
This Particular August Night in 1987...

Ironic That It's Just The Three of Them on Stage...

This, My Friends, Is Just Kick-Ass Rock N Roll!

Farrenheit Left The Stage Smokin'
(And I'm Not Jokin'...)

You Folks Pickin' Up ALL The Hints I Been Droppin'?

IF You Listened to Their 1st Record...
Then You're Gonna Dig This!

IF You Passed on That Record...
DO NOT PASS ON THIS!

5 comments:

  1. Yep, you called it, Rocket. Farrenheit rocks. Great stuff. Thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed most heavy enjoyable rock as we all like it. Definitely worth listening. And must be played extra loud. A little pity the vocals could have been recorded a tad better, and we would have had a near perfect LIVE album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you know me and your recommendations (another band I never heard of) so I'm gonna have some! Cheers Rocket, looking forward to hearing them, and keep up the good work. DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I'm Pretty Easy to Read That Way...
      You Keep Showin' Up...I'll Keep Postin' Music...DEAL!

      Delete