7/20/2021

It's Boogie Time...For Everyone!

 


Oh, Now Here's One You NEED!

FOGHAT, Live at The Agora Ballroom...

A WMMS Coffee Break Concert...

In Cleveland from 1984...

Excellent Sound Quality & Performance!

A Great Setlist...
I Particularly Like My Babe and Honey Hush,
BUT, There's NOT a Bad One among the Bunch!

Even Wide Boy Sounds Great!

The Band and Those in Attendance
Are ALL Havin' a Blast!

Another One of Those Concerts That Makes
You Remember Why You Liked Them in
The First Place and Reminds You That
You Haven't Listened to Them in Way Too Long!


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

4 comments:

  1. Must be about 45 years ago when my friend Mario (RIP) said "Hey come in and have a listen to a new LP I just bought with the money I got from my grand-parents - they used to always give him plenty of money to buy records and drink beers watching the girls pass by - and here we go to hear the storm of Foghat Live : I just wanna make love to you. In those days this title track was still some mystery to me but hell, with such music, I sure wanted to give it a try.

    Thanks for bringing up the memories,

    Derek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Thank You for Sharin' Yours!
      Music Connects Us with The Past - It's Not Just somethin' to Listen to...

      Delete
  2. I have been listening to Foghat again lately this is just the thing at just the right time. Bravo Rocket

    ReplyDelete