7/01/2021

He Couldn't Walk on Water, But Boy You Shoulda Heard Him Sing...

 

This Is One of Those CDs, 
Found In The Bargain Bin, 
Where Ya Just Take a Chance...

Ya Put Down a Buck (+ Tax) and Don't Look Back...

I Bought This Many Years Ago, Because,
Well 'Cause, It Reminded Me Of...


Yesterday & Today's (Y & T) First Record...

Which I Came By In a Similar Fashion...

Anyway, Flies On Fire is a Good Rock CD!

ALL Songs are Originals...
(So, Anything That Looks Like Might Be a Cover - It's NOT!)

This CD Is Worth It Alone for 1 Song...
Baptize Me Over Elvis Presley's Grave!
It's One of Those Songs 
Were Lyrics and Music
Come Together Perfectly!

I Mean, It Starts Off With:
"I Woke Up In A Jail Cell..."

Anyway, Again, You Can Take a Shot at It
For Free, As It's Long Out of Print!

Oh, And Gilby Clarke Was the Ex. Producer!
(So, If Ya Don't Like It...You Can Blame Him!)

1 comment:

  1. Anything goes is an awesome song also. I still play this now and again.

    ReplyDelete