9/27/2022

'79 Or '80...What's The Difference?...

 


Ok, So, I Had This Angels Concert...
(Sounds Like The Start Of A Joke...)


Anyway, The Folder Had Music Files...
No Artwork...
But, There was an INFO File That was
Dated March 14th, 1980...

So, I Did Some Searchin'...

And...

September 13th, 1979 Kept Comin' Up...

So, I Went to Setlist...

And...

They Were BOTH There!?!


So, Which Show Was This?


Based on the Great Sound Quality, Etc.

I Deduced (So, I'm Probably Wrong...)

It MUST Be 13 September 1979!

The Audio from a DVD Released
A While Back...


Enjoy The Angels Show...

And...

Let The Comments Commence...


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

2 comments:

  1. I'll take the first download if permitted. Let's go with another Angels boot and play it LOUD. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE ANGELS / ANGEL CITY the best aussie band forever... MERCI from a french fan

    ReplyDelete