9/29/2022

Life After Angel...

 


Here's Another Band That Came Out Of Another Band...

After Angel Called It Quits...
(For 'Bout 10 Years...)

GIUFFRIA was Formed and Had Moderate Success...

Listenin' to Some of This Concert in Japan,
(I Wasn't In Japan...I's Here At The Barn...)
I'd Forgotten How Good This Line-Up Was...

Sure, There's Keyboards...

But, That Craig Goldy was a Wiz on Guitar,
And, David Glen Eisley Had a Great Voice,
And Alan Krigger Was Solid on Drums...


This Is a Damn Near Perfect Bootleg!


Sound Quality and Performance Are Stellar!


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

2 comments:

  1. Anything that features craig goldy on guitar is going to be good,whether its with dio,dio disciples,budgie 2009/2010 tours or his bands resurrection kings and dreamchild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Love these guys. I think I posted links to their other FM shows (WLLZ and WMMS) over at Guitars101 a while back.

    ReplyDelete