9/10/2022

The Skies Are Blue, After The Rain...


I've NOT Been Ignorin' YOU...

The Internet's Been Out (Again...) 
For A Week or So...

That's The Bad News...

Other Than Not Bein' Here...

Didn't Really Miss It That Much...


Gave Me Some Time to Work on
Some Music Projects I'd Sidelined For Awhile...

Oh, and We Ended Up With a New
Telephone Pole and Wires...
So, Maybe It'll Be a Little More Dependable!?!



Here's a Real Old EP From The Angels...
After The Rain B/W a Couple Live Tracks...
It's a Good Vinyl Rip...


The Angels - After The Rain (EP) 1978



And Yet Another Old EP...

Another Good Vinyl Rip...

Out Of The Blue B/W 3 Live Tracks...


Also, No Internet Allowed Me to Think a Bit...

Most of This Angels Related Music I Got
Many Many Years Ago From The Old
Ausrock Blog, I Believe...


The Angels - Out Of The Blue (EP) 1979

3 comments:

  1. Nice a couple I don't have. Thanks. By the way you got any Brother Cane shows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back. I enjoy unplugging somtimes. Less chaos in my life. Keep on rockin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I Guess It Worked Out Like It Was Supposed to...
      Oh Yeah! Much More Rock & Roll Ahead!

      Delete