11/05/2022

Back When Kim Lost His Band...And His Mind...AGAIN...

 


OK. 
First...

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS!




A Certain Mr. Kim Fowley Tried to
Capitalize on Joan Jett and Lita Ford's
Success Durin' the Eighties...

He Re-Formed 
(IF You Wanna Call It That!?!)

The Runaways...

Formed Around a Teenager, Gayle Welch,
From New Zealand...


As YOU Might Guess...
The Results Were Horrible!



I Can Understand Your Curiosity...
(But, You'll Be Sorry...)
((You Can't Un-Hear This!))



BUT,
YOU Are Free To Do As YOU Will...



Do NOT Enjoy Nor Play It LOUD!

5 comments:

  1. Amen Brother & just in case people needed more proof not to download or listen to this terrible abomination of an album, here's a spot on review from Amazon....

    Not even worth listening to. I knew that when I bought this CD, it wasn't the original line-up with Ford, Currie, West, etc. but I decided to give it a shot. The songs are really bad, they're pretty screechy, annoying, and not worth a dime. These girls never made it big and never came close to the success of the original band, partly because by 1987, there were already other (better) girl bands whom the original Runaways had paved the way for, but also because the songs simply aren't good.
    I suppose Fowley felt he could "resurrect" the success of the original band using their original name, like I said, they never came close.
    I deeply regret buying this album almost as much as I regret giving it a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. That Says It ALL!
      Comment of The Day! Goes to Seattleite...

      Delete
  2. I cannot find accurate words to describe how bad this really is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded this because YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME! - Stinky

    ReplyDelete