11/05/2022

Fire & Water...Air & Earth...NOT Earth, Wind and Fire...

 


Thrice Was Just Another Alternative Rock Band...

UNTIL...

They Released These 2 Sets Of CDs...

Thrice Created Somethin' Special Here!


The Alchemy Index Vol. I & II Include
FIRE & WATER...

Six Songs for Each Topic...


They Clearly Spent Some Time and
Effort on The CDs...

'Cause Each CD Is Built 'Round
The One Word Theme...


It's Kinda Hard to Explain...


But, The FIRE Songs Are More
Rockin' and Heavy Than the
WATER Songs...
AIR and EARTH...

And, Again, The Songs Match The Themes...


A Very Ambitious Outing...


But, To Me, Anyway, They Pull It Off!

2 comments:

  1. Thought I take a chance on this one,fire cd quite good,then water is like very different bit ambience sort of but I like what I heard so far,Its good to listen to something different every now and again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Like How You Summed It All Up...
      I Try to Give Lots of Styles of Music Now and Then as well...

      Delete